- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- Manning was among the only ski hills that was open the entire 2014/15 winter, with a base of more than a meter of snow for the majority of the season.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 64kms.
At Manning Park, Nordic skiers are invited to explore over 60km of classic and skate ski groomed trails, and 160km of backcountry trails. This is cross-country skiing at its finest—in forests and valleys, with a scenic mountain backdrop. Get your Nordic skiing trail passes at Manning Park. Use of groomed trails requires a trail pass, which must be visible at all times. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket. Your pass includes one complimentary lift at the Alpine ski area T-bar (Sat-Sun, & Holidays), so you can brave the ride and access the Alpine Day Lodge if you are feeling adventurous. Check out conditions page for up-to-date trail info. Please Note:
- Use of groomed trails requires a ticket – Tickets must be visible at all times on the trail. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket.
- Please do not walk or snowshoe on groomed trails – See Nordic Staff for information on designated snowshoe and walking trails.
- If travel is absolutely necessary on the trails please walk to the extreme right or left of the track, and not down the centre.
- Dogs are not permitted on groomed ski trails – The only exception to this rule is Beaver Pond Multi-Use Trail. Pets are permitted on snowshoe and backcountry trails. Please ensure that dogs are leashed at all times.
Winter 2019-20 rates.
|Full Day 8:30am onwards||Evening After 4:30pm|
|Senior (65 +)||$19||$5.50|
|Super Senior (75 +)||$12||$5.50|
*Child Tickets must be picked up at Nordic Centre. Rates are plus applicable taxes.