- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 68kms.
Our Nordic Centre is NOW OPEN!
Get your Nordic skiing trail passes at Manning Park for the 2014-15 season. Use of groomed trails requires a trail pass, which must be visible at all times. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket.
Your pass includes one complimentary lift at the Alpine ski area T-bar (Fri-Sun, & Holidays), so you can brave the ride and access the Alpine Day Lodge if you are feeling adventurous.
The Nordic Centre is NOW OPEN! We look forward to seeing you this 2014-15 ski season!
- Friday – Saturday and Holidays: 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Use of groomed trails requires a ticket – Tickets must be visible at all times on the trail. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket.
- Please do not walk or snowshoe on groomed trails – See Nordic Staff for information on designated snowshoe and walking trails.
- If travel is absolutely necessary on the trails please walk to the extreme right or left of the track, and not down the centre.
- Dogs are not permitted on groomed ski trails – The only exception to this rule is Beaver Pond Multi-Use Trail. Pets are permitted on snowshoe and backcountry trails. Please ensure that dogs are leashed at all times.
Winter 2014 – 2015 Rates
*Child Tickets must be picked up at Nordic Centre. Rates are plus applicable taxes.