- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 68kms.
Get your Nordic skiing trail passes at Manning Park for the 2014-15 season. Use of groomed trails requires a trail pass, which must be visible at all times. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket.
Your pass includes one complimentary lift at the Alpine ski area T-bar, so you can brave the ride and access the Alpine Day Lodge if you are feeling adventurous.
The Nordic Centre is now closed for the season. Thank you for your support this winter and we look forward to seeing you for the 2014-15 ski season!
- Friday-Saturday and Holidays: 8:30am-6:30pm
- Sunday-Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Use of groomed trails requires a ticket – Tickets must be visible at all times on the trail. Backcountry trails do not require a ticket.
- Please do not walk or snowshoe on groomed trails -See Nordic Staff for information on designated snowshoe and walking trails.
- If travel is absolutely necessary on the trails please walk to the extreme right or left of the track, and not down the centre.
- Dogs are not permitted on groomed ski trails – The only exception to this rule is Beaver Pond Multi-Use Trail. Pets are permitted on snowshoe and backcountry trails. Please ensure that dogs are leashed at all times.
Winter 2014 – 2015 Rates
Plus applicable taxes.