- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 68kms.
The Nordic Centre is now closed for the season. Thank you for your support this winter and we look forward to seeing you for the 2014-15 ski season!
Nordic Centre hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Friday-Saturday and Holidays: 8:30am-6:30pm
Endless Trails, Beautiful Scenery.
|Early Bird Rates
Ends Oct. 31
Ends April 2015
|Junior (7-12)||$120.00||$140.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Youth (13-18)||$160.00||$200.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Adult (19+)||$200.00||$250.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Senior (65 +)||$140.00||$180.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Family||$550.00||$600.00||2 x Passport to Savings
Plus applicable taxes.
- There is a $25.00 processing fee for all children’s season passes.
- Family Passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (ages 16 & under). All family members must live at the same address
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- You will be required to fill out a waiver upon your first visit to the hill. Please see our office upon arrival.