- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- Manning was among the only ski hills that was open the entire 2014/15 winter, with a base of more than a meter of snow for the majority of the season.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 64kms.
Join us for a skiing adventure with a Nordic Season’s Pass at Manning Park Resort! With a variety of scenic trails and beautiful backdrops there is always something new to discover.
Nordic season opens November 28, 2015.
Nordic Centre hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Friday-Saturday and Holidays: 8:30am-6:30pm* open until 9pm when Ice Rink is open
Endless Trails, Beautiful Scenery.
|Early Early Bird
March 15 – June 30
July 1 – Oct 31
Nov 1 – April 2016
|$25.00 Processing Fee||$25.00 Processing Fee||$25.00 Processing Fee||N/A|
|Junior (7-12)||$140.00||$160.00||$200.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Youth (13-18)||$160.00||$200.00||$250.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Adult (19+)||$200.00||$250.00||$300.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Senior (65 +)||$140.00||$160.00||$200.00||1 x Passport to Savings
|Family||$550.00||$650.00||$750.00||2 x Passport to Savings
Plus applicable taxes.
- There is a $25.00 processing fee for all children’s season passes.
- Family Passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (ages 18 & under). All family members must live at the same address. Any additional family members 25% off rate at time
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- You will be required to fill out a waiver upon your first visit to the hill. Please see our office upon arrival.