- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- With a Manning Park season pass, you get reciprocal savings with over 20 other mountains and 2 free days at three other mountains with our Enhanced Reciprocal Deals! (Over $500 value!)
- By virtue of being at a slightly higher elevation, and further inland, Manning often fares much better than the local mountains.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
*ENHANCED RECIPROCAL: 2 FREE DAYS at Apex, Mt. Seymour & Mt. Washington. (Over $500 value!) Some conditions apply. Passport to Savings Coupon Book (up to $800 in value) is included with every Season Pass purchase. Family Season Pass purchase includes 2 Coupon Books.
- A $25 processing fee applies for children’s season passes.
- Family passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (18 & under). All family members must live at the same address. Any additional family members (18 & under) 25% off rate at time
- Add-on prices are per pass and per person. Add-ons for children (6 and under) are free.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- You will be required to fill out a waiver upon your first visit to the hill. Please see our office upon arrival.
- Season pass sales are non-refundable.
Prices listed valid 2018-2019 winter.
|Early Bird July 1-Oct 31, 2018||Regular Price Nov 1 – April 2019||Purchase Online|
|Child(0-6)||$25 Processing Fee||$25 Processing Fee|
|Super Senior (75 +) New!||$49||$49|
Plus applicable taxes.
PASSPORT TO SAVINGS COUPON BOOK 2017/18
- $30 off paddle or power rafting trip – Fraser River Raft
- Free Hot Chocolate – Buy-Low Foods, Hope
- 1/2 off backcountry ski mount (some restrictions apply) -Valhalla Pure
- 20% off regular priced goggles and helmets – Valhalla Pure
- 1 free skate sharpening – Sixth Avenue Sports
- 10% off any purchase – Cool Beanz Coffeehouse
- 2 for 1 entree – Rolly’s Restaurant
- 10% off fly or spinning fishing rod – Princeton Outdoors
- 20% off meal – Hope Sushi
- 25% off camping Sunday-Thursday – Sunshine Valley RV Resorts
- Manning Park Specialty Pizza – Hope Pizza Place
- 1500 points – Save-On-Foods, Hope
- 15% off Season passholder meal – Home Restaurant
- $2 off any regular combo – Dairy Queen, Hope & Princeton
- $10 off your purchase – Mad Dog’s Source for Sports, Abbotsford
- 1 free wax – The Truth Skate & Board
- 10% off products & services – the Mossy Stump Soap Co.
- 10% off your pick-up order – Pizza Hut, Hope
- 25% off camping Sunday-Thursday – Camperland RV Resort, Bridal Falls
- And many more from Manning Park Resort!
2017/18 RECIPROCAL SAVINGS
- Apex Mountain Resort – 2 free days then 25% off
- Big White Ski Resort – 25% off
- Castle Mountain Resort – full day ticket at the half day rate
- Cypress Mountain – 25% off
- Fairmont Hot Springs – 25% off
- Grouse – 25% off
- Hudson Bay – 25% off
- Marmot Basin – 20% off
- Mount Cain – 25% off
- Mount Revelstoke – 25% off
- Mount Seymour Resort – 2 free days then 25% off
- Mt Timothy Ski Area – 25% off
- Mt Washington Alpine Resort – 2 free days then 25% off
- Norquay – 25% off
- Powder King Mountain Resort Inc. – 25% off
- Red Mountain Resort – 25% off
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort – 25% off
- Silverstar – 25% off
- Snow Valley Ski Club – 25% off
- Sun Peaks Resort – 25% off
- Whitewater Ski Resort – 25% off
Black-out dates: Dec. 23-Jan 7, Feb 10-12
*BONUS: Enhanced Reciprocal Agreement with Apex, Mt. Seymour & Mt. Washington. General Terms & Conditions for Enhanced Reciprocal
- Valid for 2 non-consecutive days.
- Reconfirmed for 2018/19 season!
- No cash alternative
- To take advantage of this offer, Season Pass Holders must produce a valid season pass from a participating ski area.
- Blackout Periods – Christmas holidays & Family Day weekend, and for mountain events.
Coupon books available December 2018. You must present your valid Season Pass to receive these discounts. Please see the Manning Park Rental Shop / Ticket Office for more details.