- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- With a Manning Park season pass, you get reciprocal savings with over 20 other mountains and 2 free days at three other mountains with our Enhanced Reciprocal Deals! (Over $500 value!)
- By virtue of being at a slightly higher elevation, and further inland, Manning often fares much better than the local mountains.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
*ENHANCED RECIPROCAL: 2 FREE DAYS at Apex, Mt. Seymour & Mt. Washington. (Over $500 value!) Some conditions apply. See full reciprocal list below.
Passport to Savings Coupon Book is included with every Season Pass purchase. Family Season Pass purchase includes 2 Coupon Books.
- There is a $25.00 processing fee for all Child & Super Senior season passes.
- Family passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (18 & under). All family members must live at the same address. Any additional family members (18 & under) 25% off rate at time
- Add-on prices are per pass and per person. Add-ons for children (6 and under) are free.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- You will be required to fill out a waiver upon your first visit to the hill. Please see our office upon arrival.
- Season pass sales are non-refundable.
Prices listed valid 2019-2020 winter.
|Early, Early Bird Rate
March 15-June 30, 2019
|Early Bird Rate
July 1 – October 31, 2019
Nov 1, 2019 – April
|Super Senior (75 +)||Free||Free||$49|
Plus applicable taxes.
There is a $25.00 processing fee for all Child & Super Senior season passes.
Season Passholder Reciprocal Information
General Terms & Conditions for All Reciprocals
- Manning Park Resort Reciprocal Blackout Periods – Christmas Holidays & Family Day weekend. No reciprocals from other mountains are valid during this period. For further information, please contact your home mountain.
- If you are a Nordic season passholder, reciprocal discounts are valid only with participating Nordic ski areas.
*BONUS: Enhanced Reciprocal Agreement with Apex, Mt. Seymour & Mt. Washington.
General Terms & Conditions for Enhanced Reciprocal
- Valid for 2 non-consecutive days. *New this year, can be consecutive for Manning Park, with proof of accommodation from Sunday-Thursday at Manning Park Resort (excluding hostel and Last Resort)
- Reconfirmed for 2019/20 season!
- No cash alternative
- To take advantage of this offer, Season Pass Holders must produce a valid season pass from a participating ski area.
- Blackout Periods – Christmas holidays & Family Day weekend, and for mountain events.
Coupon books available December 2019. You must present your valid Season Pass to receive these discounts. Please see the Manning Park Rental Shop / Ticket Office for more details.