- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
Manning Park’s Alpine ski area is located 10km south of the resort on Gibson Pass Road. A free shuttle service is available from Manning Lodge. Please be advised there is no cell phone service at the downhill ski area.
Manning Park Resort’s downhill ski area is now Open!
For December 12-14 the t-bar, handle tow and the Wagon Trail Run on the blue chair are open. Regular lift tickets are 50% off, Novice Area Only tickets are still regularly priced. One run on the Polar Coaster is open, but the lift is not running. Full day Polar Coaster tickets are $10
The Alpine Area will be closed from Dec 15-18, reopening Dec 19 for 7 days a week operations.
Winter 2014 – 2015 Rates
|One Ride Tickets|
Plus applicable taxes.
Single Ride Upgrade
Only have time for one run? Just want to see the view? Looking to check the conditions first? Try a single ride pass, if you decide to ride more, the cost will be deducted from your full or half-day ticket!
- One Ride Tickets are subject to availability.
- Child free passes must be picked up.**
- Rates are subject to change without notice.