- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- Manning was among the only ski hills that was open the entire 2014/15 winter, with a base of more than a meter of snow for the majority of the season.
- By virtue of being at a slightly higher elevation, and further inland, Manning often fares much better than the local mountains.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
Manning Park’s Alpine ski area is located 10km south of the resort on Gibson Pass Road. A free shuttle service is available from Manning Lodge. Please be advised there is no cell phone service at the downhill ski area.
Check out our Conditions page for more info and operations.
Winter 2016-2017 rates.
|One Ride Tickets|
Plus applicable taxes.
Single Ride Upgrade
Only have time for one run? Just want to see the view? Looking to check the conditions first? Try a single ride pass for $10, if you decide to ride more, the cost will be deducted from your full or half-day ticket!
- One Ride Tickets are subject to availability.
- Child free passes must be picked up.**
- Rates are subject to change without notice.