- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
Manning Park Resort’s downhill ski area is now Open!
For December 12-14 the t-bar, handle tow and the Wagon Trail Run on the blue chair are open. Regular lift tickets are 50% off, Novice Area Only tickets are still regularly priced. One run on the Polar Coaster is open, but the lift is not running. Full day Polar Coaster tickets are $10
The Alpine Area will be closed from Dec 15-18, reopening Dec 19 for 7 days a week operations.
Winter 2014 – 2015 Rates
|One Ride Tickets|
Plus applicable taxes.
Only have time for one run? Just want to see the view? Looking to check the conditions first? Try a single ride pass, if you decide to ride more, the cost will be deducted from your full or half-day ticket!
- One Ride Tickets are subject to availability.
- Child free passes must be picked up.**
- Rates are subject to change without notice.