- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers. Better grooming more often.
- We recently doubled our cross country trail system to 68kms.
Flexible Passes for Busy People
Use Manning Park’s Nordic flex passes for flexibility through the cross-country season.
Your six days can be used at any time throughout the season. Flex passes are not for sale at Manning Park Resort, but you can find them at various Lower Mainland locations, including:
- Canyon Cable – Hope (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Mt. Waddingtons Outdoors – Chilliwack (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Mad Dog’s – Abbotsford (Alpine passes available)
- Siggies – Vancouver (Nordic passes available)
- Cowboy Coffee – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic Passes available)
- Cool Beans Coffee – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Outdoor Supply – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Sunshine Valley RV Resort – 30km west of Manning Park Resort in Hope (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
|Adult ( 19+ )||$100|
|Youth ( 13-18 )||$75|
|Junior ( 7-12 )||$60|
|Senior ( 65+ )||$60|
Plus applicable taxes.