- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
days open per week
cm of annual average snowfall
kms of x-country trail network
Flexible Passes for Busy People
Use Manning Park’s Alpine Flex Passes whenever you want and get a free day of skiing or snowboarding. Flex Passes give you six days on the mountain for the price of five. Get a free mountain day for the 2014-15 season! The days can be used at any time throughout the season.
Flex passes are not for sale up at Manning Park Resort, but you can purchase Flex Passes Online, or buy them at various Lower Mainland locations.
Buy Your Flex Passes at one of our Partner Locations:
- Siggies – Vancouver (Nordic passes available)
- Mt. Waddingtons Outdoors – Chilliwack (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Canyon Cable – Hope (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Mad Dog’s – Abbotsford (Alpine passes available)
- Cowboy Coffee – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic Passes available)
- Cool Beans Coffee – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Outdoor Supply – Princeton (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
- Sunshine Valley RV Resort - 30km west of Manning Park Resort in Hope (Alpine and Nordic passes available)
|Adult ( 19+ )||$260|
|Youth ( 13-18 )||$210|
|Junior ( 7-12 )||$160|
|Senior ( 65+ )||$160|
Plus applicable taxes.